I have always believed that everyone has the potential within them to achieve what they desire. At times, we may not have the clear path or may be unsure on what to do first.
For me, I have started the journey to become a coach and work towards the ICF accreditation because I want to provide that means to partner with others to achieve their goals and desires. I aim to complete my accreditation in early 2021 and have the supporting credentials for the work I do.
As a management consultant, corporate trainer and change agent, I understand the landscape of the corporate environment. I have been there and understand what others experience in the world of work.
My 20 years of corporate experience across large firms has provided me with the insights, experiences and credibility to work with clients to support them in many areas, including:
- Coaching for the next promotion
- Coaching to support new managers
- Enhancing and developing human and soft skills
- IT resources taking on business responsibilities
- Building brand awareness and personal branding
- Creating and delivering effective presentation
- Preparing for and dealing with change
- Applying coaching skills within the world of work
- Leading with awareness and becoming more mindful in operating in the workplace and with others
I work with you by asking those questions to illicit your thoughts, views and actions. I work with you to empower you to design the life you desire and celebrate the successes along the way.
Join me for a coaching session and together we can take you to the next level.
Book a No Strings Attached Discovery Session Today
Learn more about coaching with Monica and how the process works.
Want to find out if Monica is the right coach for you, you can book a 30-minute discovery session to find out more.